DUI Law in Columbus GA
If you’re facing prosecution following an arrest for driving while impaired, you’re not alone. The Wright Legal Group is here to provide you with the legal counsel and representation you need for a strong defense. Our DWI attorneys in Columbus, GA, have the experience and resources you need to improve the outcome of your case.
Although DWI convictions come with harsh consequences, our law firm knows how to fight back. We make sure you have every available advantage when it comes to arguing your case. While every client’s circumstances are different, we always provide the honest advice and aggressive representation you need as you proceed.
If you have been pulled over by the police, don’t let yourself become a victim. Follow these tips and keep yourself out of jail.
- Do not be intimidated by the police. If you are nervous, a police officer may think you are hiding something or are intoxicated. Don’t give them the opportunity. Remaining calm and being polite calm are good ways to ensure that police officers will leave you alone.
- You do not have to tell the police where you are going or coming from. If you tell them you have just come from a party, best believe they will start looking to charge you with DUI!
- Clean out your glove box. Fumbling through these compartments to find your registration or insurance can be easily misinterpreted for intoxication. By keeping a glove box or center console neat and clean, it allows you to swiftly grab your identification and present it to a police officer.
- Do not let the police search your car. Any evidence found in your car could be used to support a DUI conviction. Do not allow the officer to perform a search without a warrant.
- Get a blood test after release. Alcohol detection devices can be unreliable and malfunction. Don’t go to jail because of a broken machine. It’s a good idea to measure your BAC (blood alcohol concentration) with a blood test after arrest. At trial, your attorney can use that evidence to raise possible defenses.
- You only have ten (10) days to request an Administrative Hearing to keep your license. Contact a DUI attorney immediately.
Experienced Lawyers for a Stronger DWI Defense
The effectiveness of the representation you receive is directly related to the years of experience your lawyer has. When you choose our law firm, you’re getting DWI lawyers who have years of experience and courtroom success. We’re the dedicated advocates you can trust when your money, driving privileges, and even freedom are on the line. At our law firm, you receive:
- Compassionate and Honest Advice
- Years of Courtroom Experience
- Advantageous Legal Resources
- Guidance through the Confusing Court System
- Tireless Attention to the Details of Your Case
The judge only gives you one shot to produce a convincing defense. Make it count by calling our law firm.
Contact us immediately if you have been arrested for driving while impaired. We proudly represent clients in Columbus, GA.
If I could give The wright legal group The wright amount of stars "10". I would. They gave amazing service, patience and value to their clients. I couldn't of asked for a better team to represent me with my case. I will definitely be keeping them locked in my contacts from now on. Thanks guys!
Very professional. front office staff very nice
Very ethical and professional staff. Worked my case very hard and for a long period of time. I definitely recommend this Law Firm.
Professional and helpful
I was a client of the Wright legal group they help me with a legal matter,they was great and solve my legal matter ,you really need to use them they get the job done and will give you the best of her knowledge of legal career.
The Wright legal group is second to none. Great people that will fight your fight for you!!
This firm has a great team of paralegals and attorneys that have your best interest at heart. Their attention to detail and expertise to stick to your end objective cant be quantified. Its so worth the money. You wont be disappointed.
The Wright Legal group handled my PI case so quickly and were so kind and thorough. I would recommend them to everyone and anyone who needs a competent lawyer!
Ms. Wright was very helpful in helping us settle our case after our accident. The whole team worked very hard to get us the most they could up until the last minute, working with some incredibly difficult people and a complicated case. I could not be more grateful for having them on my side and I would totally recomend them to anyone who has a difficult case. Thank you so much for your help.
If you ever need representation! She is the person to hire! Her entire firm is Amazingly awesome!🤗
Great service, nice employees, and nice clean office! Highly recommended based on customer experience and great legal services!
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
- Chamber of Commerce Member